The mission of Global Transmission
is simple and modest - to provide you with comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis on the global electricity transmission industry.
keeps you informed on all the key developments,
trends and issues in the sector. It tracks major projects, contracts and investments.
It profiles leading transmission system operators. It reports on regulatory initiatives and examines their
implementation. It provides the latest data and statistics. It also features
the views and perspectives of top industry experts and players.
Our service package consists of three elements Global Transmission Report
(a monthly newsletter), Global Transmission Weekly
(a weekly update) and www.globaltransmission.info
(an information-packed website).
Global Transmission Weekly
, published every Monday, provides
you with a summary of key events and developments that took place in the transmission
sector during previous week from across the world.
The Global Transmission Report
, a monthly newsletter, has 10
- Features: Analytical, insightful and topical write-ups on major trends and developments
- News:Latest news and developments from across the world, with sub-sections on North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa
- TSO Focus: Profile of a leading TSO operator, covering its history, present status and future plans
- Policy Review: An examination of recent policy and regulatory initiatives
- Spotlight: A detailed look at a specific topic or area of interest
- Data & Statistics: Tables and charts with relevant and latest information
- Deal Watch: Reports on major debt, equity and M&A deals
- Project Update: Current status of key projects
- Company News: News on transmission equipment and service providers
- Tenders & Contracts: Key information on open tenders and contracts
The third element of our service package, www.globaltransmission.info
provides online access to current and previously published content in Global
and Global Transmission Weekly
with fully searchable archives.
To subscribe to this service, please click here