We undertake custom research assignments, tailored and optimised to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Our custom research services include:
Specific assignments: Projects with clearly defined scope. These could relate to market sizing, policy and regulation, competitive landscape, market opportunities, orders and contracts, projections, market outlook, etc.
Regular analyst support: Our research support is designed to meet regular information and analysis requirements. These could be weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
Ad-hoc support: This includes blocks of analyst time (to be used in a defined period) for short-answer, quick-turnaround research support.
Recent custom assignments
- Competitor analysis and threats from local players for a global equipment company
- Demand projections for towers and substation structures in Middle East and Africa
- Estimating existing base and demand for key equipment for a global player
- Regulations, policies, and entry challenges for an aspirant foreign player in Latin America
- Procurement practices in North America for a global equipment manufacturer
- Potential investment opportunities in emerging markets for a network investment company
To discuss your custom research needs, please email Prakash K at firstname.lastname@example.org