Global Transmission Research has released its second edition of the Global Transmission Substation Market and Upcoming Projects Report in January 2020. In this report we have analysed the global high voltage substation market and provided a database of 6,954 transmission substation projects (at voltage levels of 100 kV and above) in 100 countries across six regions – North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The report comprises a PDF report and an excel database.
The PDF report discusses the recent market and technology trends in the transmission substation industry. In addition, the report provides a comprehensive and up-to-date study of the demand for transmission substation equipment over the period 2020–2029. The report also profiles key vendors operating in the transmission substation market. Further, the report provides an analysis of the projects included in the database, in terms of region, voltage level, technology, type of substation and status. Also, the report covers offshore substation projects.
The excel database provides detailed and up-to-date information on each project, including a description, developer, rated voltage (kV), type (new build, expansion or upgrade), technology (AIS or GIS), number of transformers and capacity (MVA), estimated cost, current status, contractors, scheduled completion, and contact details. There is a separate excel workbook for each of the six regions.
The report comprises six distinct sections.
Part I of the report provides an introduction to the report.
Part II provides an executive summary of the report.
Part III provides an analysis of the global substation market and comprises the following sections:
- Market trends and developments
- Trends in pricing/cost of equipment
- Trends in procurement and vendor selection
- Developments in the equipment supplier segment
- Technology trends and developments
- Key trends and developments
- Focus on GIS substations
- Focus on digital substations
- Offshore substations
- Other developments
- Market size and growth
- Current state of transmission substation market, 2019
- Key growth drivers
- Expected growth in transmission substation market, 2020–2029
- Global trends in demand for substation equipment, 2020-2029
- Power transformers
- Switchgears (AIS and GIS)
- Snapshot of key growth markets
- Overview of key suppliers and manufacturers, by equipment segment
Part IV of the report provides a global and region-wise analysis of the upcoming projects and comprise the following sections:
- Projects by voltage level (kV)
- Projects by type (new build, expansion, extension, replacement or upgrade)
- Projects by technology (AIS or GIS)
- Projects by status (proposed, under development, under contractor selection or under construction)
Part V of the report profiles key vendors operating in the transmission substation market.
Part VI of the report comprises the database of 6,954 projects in an excel format. Each project includes description, developer, rated voltage (kV), type (new build, expansion, extension, replacement or upgrade), technology (AIS or GIS), number of transformers and capacity (MVA), estimated cost, current status, contractors, scheduled completion, and contact details. Technology details for projects are provided wherever available.
The report is priced at USD5,000.
To download the brochure for the report, please click here
To purchase the report online, please click here
For further inquiries, please contact:
Mobile: +1 905 228 6419
Rest of the world
Mobile: +91 8447528984
Click here to Download Table of Content