Manitoba Hydro has secured 90 per cent of the right-of-way (RoW) for its BiPole III transmission line project and is expected to begin to expropriate land to construct the line soon. Presently the developer is in the process of acquiring the remaining 10 per cent of land.

This content is available to only paying subscribers.