- About the Report
- Table of Contents
- Sample Country Profile
- Excel Database Sample
- Purchase Report
- Contact Us
The sixth edition of the Global Electricity Transmission Report released in March 2022 analyses the growth and investment opportunities in the high voltage electricity transmission sectors of 100 countries. Further, it includes the key developments and trends, latest data and statistics (from 2006 to 2021), and offers growth projections up to 2031. The report focuses on the high-voltage transmission segment of 110 kV and above levels.
The report has five distinct sections.
Part 1 provides an introduction to the report and an Executive Summary with key findings
Part 2 of the report provides an analysis of the performance of the global high voltage electricity transmission industry over the last decade, and present forecasts and expected growth for 2022-31. It assesses the developments and trends shaping the industry, examine the key growth drivers, and provides an outlook and forecast for the industry at the global and regional levels.
Part 3 provides detailed profiles of the 100 countries. These countries are organised into six regions – North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The report will cover 2 countries in North America; 16 countries in Latin America; 19 countries in Asia; 36 countries in Europe; 19 countries in Africa; and 8 countries in the Middle East.
Each country’s profile will provide data and analysis on:
- Industry structure, institutional structure and key players
- Existing generation capacity and production, 2006 to 2021
- Forecasted demand and addition to generation capacity by 2031
- Transmission network and capacity for 2006 to 2021
- – Line length by voltage level, technology (AC and DC) and by type of line (overhead, underground and undersea)
- – Transformer capacity
- – Number of substations/transformers
- – Line length of key transmission companies
- Forecasted growth in transmission network and capacity by 2031
- – Forecasts for line length by voltage, technology (AC and DC) and by type of line (overhead, underground and undersea)
- – Forecasts for transformer capacity
- Forecasted investment in the transmission network
Part 4 is the appendix providing sources, methodology and list of abbreviations.
Part 5 of the report is a database and provides detailed data and statistics at the global, regional and country levels since 2006, and forecasts for the period 2022-31 in a tabular format.
This report and database are indispensable for any organisation interested in the global high voltage transmission industry — utilities, system operators, equipment manufacturers and suppliers, EPC contractors, service and technology providers, investors/lenders, research organisations, industry consultants, regulatory agencies, development institutions, etc.
The package is priced at USD5,400.
To download the brochure for the report, please click here
To purchase the report online, please click here
For further inquiries, please contact:
Mobile: +1 905 228 6419
Rest of the world
Mobile: +91 8447528984
Click here to download Table of Contents